Saturday, August 2, 2014

The End

Five weeks of being away!  It has done the soul well!  Am so ready to dive back into life in The Woods!  Have missed my hubby, my baby, my family, and my friends ( and yes that includes everyone at work)!  Am so very thankful for Louise for enduring this trip!  I think the hardest part of the trip was today!  550 miles and so close yet too far from home.... We landed in a campground in Fort Worth which is a generous description. Although the description in the Rv Park reviews suggested something nicer, it turned out to be a park for permanent inhabitants. Not what we had in mind!  We are a bit nervous although our  immediate neighbors seem very nice. They helped me fix the cross threaded water hose when I couldn't undo it.  We disconnected "23" and scouted out a take out dinner from Chilis. It wasn't the best but it sufficed. Needless to say the Princess found something to shred before we got back in order to voice her displeasure with being abandoned for 30 minutes.

A photo from our site last night, which we described as rustic last night and now seems like an oasis! Looking forward to seeing all y'all!

1 comment: